SPANISH PROPERTY LAWYERS
Looking to buy a house or selling property in Spain?
We have extensive experience in a wide range of property transactions:
We ensure that the tax you pay is kept to a minimum
We obtain “Golden Visas” and residence permits for non-EU investors and their families.
- Purchase and sale of used and “off-plan” residential properties and business premises
- Purchase of distressed or repossessed property for sale in Spain
- Mortgages for Spanish property
- Purchase of plots of land, engaging an architect and builder to build your own home
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase/sale contracts, options for purchase contracts and contracts with the estate agents
- Obtaining administrative licenses, permissions and energy performance certificates
- Property development or refurbishment, drafting of contracts with the builders
- Property rental and commercial leases, including related debt recovery and eviction proceedings
- Property management contracts
- Condominium and community of owners issues
- Property holding companies: company secretarial functions, periodic/annual filings, employment obligations …
- Spanish property taxes for non residents
Buying property in Spain
We assist you:
- Legal assistance to clients buying ‘off-plan’ and second-hand properties from developers and private individuals
- Property searches
- Planning checks
- Negotiations with sellers, intermediaries and banks, preparation of contractual documentation.
- Completion before the notary
- All matters necessary to register your title to the property in the land register
- Contracts with intermediaries, property management contracts, leases and tenancies, condominium law
- Spanish taxation in relation to the acquisition and ownership of property in Spain
- Distressed or unfinished properties, obtaining the administrative licences and permissions needed, so as to allow the connection of necessary utility supplies and other administrative requirements.
- Purchase of plots for building your own home, obtaining planning permission, refurbishments and building works
- Obtaining residence visas for non-EU investors and their familie
- Letting of properties under rental agreements
Selling property in Spain
We assist you:
- The preparation of documentation required for the sale
- Deal with any outstanding mortgage on the property
- Answer the purchaser’s enquiries
- The preparation of the deed of sale
- Taxation, we can ensure that the tax you pay is kept to a mínimum and apply on your behalf for a refund of any withholding tax deducted from the price by the buyer and paid to the tax authorities.
Send us your telephone number and we will call you back