In case you have any queries concerning our Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
Address: Plaza de Castilla 3, 15º E2, 28046 Madrid (Spain)
Telephone: (+34) 915 939 126
E-mail: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that contain information which are saved in your browser or hard disc of your computer or mobile device when you have access to a webpage or application. Cookies purpose is to improve user´s access and use of the Website.
What kind of cookies are on our Website?
We use the following cookies:
- Analytic cookies: (“Google Analytics”). Our Website uses the free measuring system provided by Google Inc so we can understand how users access and interact in our Website.These cookies do not record user´s identity details.
Google Analytics provides statistical information that let us know the page/s visited, duration of visits, users´country/ies, keywords, users´ language/s of users, number of visits…
This system enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is and uses a set of cookies known as “_utma”, “utmb”, “utmc”, “_utmz” whcih obtain information anonymously and to report website trends without identifying the user.
Scudamore Law is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of Google Analytics.
For additional information about setting and disabling cookies in the browsers you use, please have access to the following links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Safari); y
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Consent to the Cookies Policy
By accessing our Website, Scudamore Law assumes that you accept the use of the cookies in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in the present Cookies Policy.
Our Cookies Policy last update was in September 2019.