LABOUR LAWYERS AND BUSINESS MIGRATION IN SPAIN
Employers rely on being able to employ overseas nationals to work in Spain
Request a Call Back
We resolve your labour and business migration issues
Employment law is a highly regulated area and is constantly changing as national and European Union social policy evolves.
Spanish Employment Law Assistance
Our specialist team of labour lawyers in Spain provides legal advice on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters including:
- Spanish employment contracts and payrolls
- Terms of engagement of employees, especially key senior personnel
- Dismissals and settlement agreements
- Individual and collective redundancies (EREs)
- Departures and retirement, including termination payments, settlement agreements and garden leave
- Employment disputes, including breach of contract and restrictive covenants (non-compete, exclusivity and confidentiality agreements)
- Employee claims, including privacy, health & safety, discrimination and equal pay
- Mediation, arbitration and conciliation (SMAC) and Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Review of employers’ employment practices and policy
- Re-organisation and collective redundancies
- Employment aspects of M&A
- Transfers of business and TUPE, due diligence investigations
- Unfair competition
- Temporary postings of employees overseas
- Assignment of ex-patriots and work and residence permits
- Spanish Social Security law – A1 & E101 applications/extensions
- Employee payroll tax and tax compliance
- Data protection and privacy
Employing overseas nationals
We also provide additional services to companies seconding non-EU nationals to Spain.
Our specialist team of labour lawyers in Spain provide full support services for residence and work permits, employees working remotely from Spain and the employment of employees or self-employed workers in Spain.
We provide the means for your overseas employees to deploy rapidly and work legally in Spain.
Our English-speaking lawyers in Spain act swiftly first, advising you on the appropriate type of work visa or permit and then obtaining work visas.
Overseas employment assignments include:
- Posting staff to your Spanish entity
- Posting personnel or sub-contractors to work on projects in Spain
- Relocation of overseas employees to work in Spain with no fixed base
- Contracting a local employee or self-employed worker in Spain
- Relocating an overseas employee to set up a representation office
- Employment of staff in Spain by a non resident company through a permanent establishment in Spain
- Employee working remotely from Spain
We assist overseas employers relocate foreign workers rapidly to work legally in Spain
We provide work and residence permits and visas, including fast track applications for:
- Intra-company transfers
- Highly qualified personnel
- Entrepreneur & Investor / Investment Visas
- Golden visas
What makes us different?
Working closely with our expert corporate and employment law teams, we give integrated advice on the best type of work/residence permit, the appropriate business structure in Spain, whilst taking into account the client’s preferences regarding the opening or not of a Spanish bank account, the payment of Social Security contributions or payroll tax in Spain or in the home country.
We have extensive experience of international Social Security agreements and the posting of workers from EU and non-EU countries to Spain.
Send us your telephone number and we will call you back
Let’s Get Started
Our friendly team is here to help and advise you. Please fill in the form on the right and we will revert ASAP.
Tel. UK: +44 207 097 5550
Tel. Spain: +34 915 939 126