INHERITANCE & PROBATE LAWYERS IN SPAIN
We ensure that you receive the best legal advice on Spanish Inheritance law.
Probate and Inheritance Law
How we help:
- We deal with the process of winding up the deceased’s estate and transferring property in Spain into the names of the heirs
- Guide you through the process in Spain of administering and disposing of the Spanish estate. Whether the deceased left an English or Spanish Will, or died without leaving a will, we assist with the efficient winding up of the Spanish estate and distribution of the property to the beneficiaries.
- Deal with notaries, banks and land registrars concerning issues of foreign law posed by the inheritance, as well as with practical matters such as the location of assets, negotiations with the other heirs or claimants, payment of inheritance tax in Spain for non residents and the final distribution of the Spanish property to the beneficiaries or sale and division of the proceeds.
- We deal with both contentious and non contentious probate proceedings.
- Expertise in multi-jurisdictional estates where assets may be located in Spain, the UK and often, in third country jurisdictions, such as the Channel Islands, where we advise and coordinate probate procedures and inheritance tax issues in the various jurisdictions.
- Legal advice on how to minimise your tax liability in respect of UK and Spanish inheritance tax.
Send us your telephone number and we will call you back