Spanish Construction & Engineering Lawyers & Claims
Our team has extensive experience providing legal advice on construction and engineering projects in Spain.
Request a Call Back
We assist clients throughout the project life cycle, including all stages of development, delivery and disputes.
The inexistence in Spain of a standard form of construction contract, or rules such as those concerning strict liability of designers, contractors and developers, can compound the risks.
We provide specialist knowledge of the law and business practices in Spain to assist you complete your project on time and on budget.
We act on behalf of all parties and agents involved in the construction process, including owners, developers, construction and project managers, contractors, subcontractors, architects and engineers and investors.
Our clients are project and construction managers, main contractors, owners, developers, as well as architects and engineers.
Our Spanish Construction & Engineering Lawyers & Claims Services
Our construction and engineering experience covers construction projects in the real estate development, commercial property, residential housing, and retail and hospitality sectors
Our services include:
- Advice on procurement methods and contracting
- Drafting and negotiation of construction contracts, letters of intent, performance bonds, guarantees
- Advice and drafting sub-contracts, supply contacts and professional appointments
- Health & safety – REA applications
- Project administration and dispute resolution advice during implementation stage
- ADR (mediation, adjudication, dispute boards)
- Litigation in court Arbitration (domestic and international)
- Joint ventures and partnering arrangements
Dispute Resolution Services
Our construction and engineering team advises on all kinds of disputes arising out of construction and engineering projects:
Payment, valuation and measurement, change orders, delay and disruption, building defects, design and professional liabilities, contract termination, insolvency of owners or contractors, and enforcement of security.
We aim to resolve disputes through negotiations or, where necessary, using alternative methods such as mediation, dispute adjudication and review boards.
Where formal proceedings cannot be avoided, we pursue claims aggressively through local courts or arbitration.
Send us your telephone number and we will call you back