CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING LAWYERS IN SPAIN
Our team has extensive experience providing legal advice on construction and engineering projects in Spain.
Request a Call Back
Our services include:
- Advice on procurement methods and contracting
- Drafting and negotiation of construction contracts, letters of intent, performance bonds, guarantees
- Advice and drafting sub-contracts, supply contacts and professional appointments
- Health & safety
- Project administration and dispute resolution advice during implementation stage
- ADR (mediation, adjudication, dispute boards)
- Litigation in court Arbitration (domestic and international)
- Joint ventures and partnering arrangements
Dispute Resolution Services
Our construction and engineering team advises on all kinds of disputes arising out of construction and engineering projects:
Payment, valuation and measurement, change orders, delay and disruption, building defects, design and professional liabilities, contract termination, insolvency of owners or contractors, and enforcement of security.
We aim to resolve disputes through negotiations or, where necessary, using alternative methods such as mediation, dispute adjudication and review boards.
Where formal proceedings cannot be avoided, we pursue claims aggressively through local courts or arbitration.
Send us your telephone number and we will call you back