Spanish Golden Visa & Property Purchase Package
Looking to acquire residence status in a secure, European Union investor-friendly country? Spain’s “Golden Visa” property investment visa is arguably the best in Europe.
Request a Call Back
Scudamore Law provides a reliable all-in-one Golden Visa & Real Estate Purchase Package.
Residence visas and permits are granted to non-EU foreign nationals who acquire real estate in Spain valued at €500,000 or more via a fact-track procedure, allowing them to live and work in Spain.
- Excellent international reputation
- Low minimum investment visa value of Eur. 500,000
- Fastest growing economy of the larger EU economies
- High rental yields attractive to buy-to-let investors and owner/occupiers wishing to cover running costs
- Top-ranking English international schools
- World class healthcare system
- Spanish lifestyle & Mediterranean climate.
One-stop Golden Visa & Real Estate Purchase Package
Do you want European residence for you and your family?
Scudamore Law’s team of highly experienced immigration and property lawyers takes care of all the legal aspects of taking up residency in Spain, from the acquisition of the property to the obtaining your and your family’s investment visas, promptly and efficiently.
Obtain Spanish residency by investing in Spain
Benefits of the Spanish Golden Visa
- Residence for the investor and their family: spouse/long-term partner, children under 18 (and over 18 if financially dependent) and parents
- Right to work for applicant, spouse/long-term partner and family members
- Freedom to travel throughout the 26 Schengen zone countries for 90 out of 180 days.
Spanish Golden Visa: Property Requirements
Golden Visa applicants must invest at least €500.000:
- Investment may be in one or more properties
- Property must not be subject to a charge, mortgage or injunction
- Investment can be residential, commercial, office or other property
- Property may be used as personal residence or leased/rented out
- Purchase may be made by 1 or more individuals/co-owners (each applicant must invest a minimum of Eur. 500,000)
- Purchases may be through a company (applicant must have majority of votes and control) provided not domiciled in a tax haven.
Why Choose Scudamore Law?
Scudamore Law is an established Anglo-Spanish firm providing legal services to foreign investors for over 2 decades. Our lawyers are qualified English and Spanish lawyers. We are specialist international corporate lawyers and are expert in both English and Spanish company law. We communicate in native English in language you understand.
We anticipate your needs, obviating the time and expense of corrective action later on.
We communicate in native English
Our dual-qualified English/Spanish lawyers are expert in Spanish and English company law.
Professional ethos of the English Bar.
Highly personalised service
We keep our clients informed and confident that their matters are well managed and under control.
Flexible, commercial approach
We put ourselves in the client’s place and strive to achieve the best outcome.
No hidden cost.
How long is the Spanish Golden Visa valid for?
If the application is made from overseas, applicants initially receive a 1 year Golden Visa which can be converted into a residence permit. If the applicant is already legally in Spain, they may apply directly for a residence permit. The initial residence permit is valid for 2 years and may be extended for periods of 5 years as long as the investment is maintained.
Where the investor has not yet acquired a property but has exchanged contracts/paid a deposit, a 6 month visa may be granted.
There is no requirement for a minimum period of residency in Spain during this time, applicants only have to visit Spain once during the period for which the permit has been granted.
After 5 years, recipients may qualify for permanent residency and, after 10 years of continuous residency in Spain, they may qualify for Spanish nationality. Babies born and living in Spain will be eligible for Spanish nationality 1 year after their birth.
We make the process understandable and stress-free
You will feel in safe hands with the purchase of the property because we:
- Inform you beforehand of the costs, taxes and procedure to be followed
- Check the legal and planning status of the property
- Identify risks and build appropriate protection into the contract of sale
- Facilitate successful completion due to our ability to overcome sticking-points
- Accompany you throughout the entire process
- Place you on an equal footing with the seller/buyer
Send us your telephone number and we will call you back