Looking to acquire residence status in a secure, European Union investor-friendly country?
Spain’s “Golden Visa” property investment visa is arguably the best in Europe.
Scudamore Law provides a reliable all-in-one Spanish Golden Visa & Real Estate Purchase Package.
Residence visas and permits are granted to non-EU foreign nationals who acquire real estate in Spain valued at €500,000 or more via a fact-track procedure, allowing them to live and work in Spain.
Our friendly Spanish Golden Visa experts are here to help and advise you. You can call us on (+44) 0207 097 5550 (for our UK offices) or (+34) 915 93 91 26 (for our Spanish offices), fill in our contact form or email us at email@example.com and we will revert ASAP.
“Wonderful team of professionals. All bilingual in Spanish and English. Understand multiculturalism and have lots of experience. Fully recommend.”
“Expert law firm, providing services in various areas of Spanish and EU law. Excellent advice and guidance provided, especially in immigration matters for non-EU individuals.”
Excellent international reputation
- Low minimum investment visa value of Eur. 500,000
- Fastest growing economy of the larger EU economies
- High rental yields attractive to buy-to-let investors and owner/occupiers wishing to cover running costs
- Top-ranking English international schools
- World class healthcare system
- Spanish lifestyle & Mediterranean climate.
Benefits of the Spanish Golden Visa
- Residence for the investor and their family: spouse/long-term partner, children under 18 (and over 18 if financially dependent) and parents
- Right to work for applicant, spouse/long-term partner and family members
- Freedom to travel throughout the 26 Schengen zone countries for 90 out of 180 days.
Spanish Golden Visa: Property Requirements
Golden Visa applicants must invest at least €500.000:
- Investment may be in one or more properties
- Property must not be subject to a charge, mortgage or injunction
- Investment can be residential, commercial, office or other property
- Property may be used as personal residence or leased/rented out
- Purchase may be made by 1 or more individuals/co-owners
(each applicant must invest a minimum of Eur. 500,000)
- Purchases may be through a company (applicant must have majority of votes and control) provided not domiciled in a tax haven.
How long is the Spanish Golden Visa valid for?
If the application is made from overseas, applicants initially receive a 1 year Golden Visa which can be converted into a residence permit. If the applicant is already legally in Spain, they may apply directly for a residence permit. The initial residence permit is valid for 2 years and may be extended for periods of 5 years as long as the investment is maintained.
Where the investor not yet acquired a property but has exchanged contracts/paid a deposit, a 6 month visa may be granted.
There is no requirement for a minimum period of residency in Spain during this time, applicants only have to visit Spain once during the period for which the permit has been granted.
After 5 years, recipients may qualify for permanent residency and, after 10 years of continuous residency in Spain, they may qualify for Spanish nationality. Babies born and living in Spain will be eligible for Spanish nationality 1 year after their birth.